Revised drop off routine from 21st February 2022
As Covid continues to drop off we feel we can let parents back into the building on the same basis as previously used : a one way queue. We are very aware that young children are unvaccinated and Covid remains high in this age group so we will continue to require all adults to wear a mask.
- Keep a respectful distance from others
- Wear a mask
- Put lunch boxes in the lunch bag/ drinks in bag/tray
- Swap outdoor shoes for slippers
- Take your child to the toilet & wash their hands
- Bring your child to the room gate and leave by the garden door.
Enjoy half term.
The Covid situation is currently changing rapidly. Please keep an eye on our Facebook pages for accurate and up to date information. The latest Government guidance can be seen in the link below.
Documents for all to read
Documents for parents & carers
Public Health England launches new Every Mind Matters campaign
Mental health campaign supports the wellbeing of children, young people and their parents.