Closed Tuesday 4th January 2022 due to staff shortages/Covid.
Apologies for the short notice. We will re-open Tuesday 11th January 2022. We look forward to seeing you then.
Christmas Party – 14th December 2021
The Toddlers Christmas party will go ahead as planned on Tuesday 14th December with a few adjustments following the revised Covid-19 guidance.
- All adults will be asked to wear masks as per the guidance
- All adults must be double vaccinated / have proof of a negative lateral flow test (less than 48 hours old) on their NHS app.
- All attendees should be well and have had no contact with anyone with or suspected of having covid in the last few days.
- We will limit the tickets available. Those that have been issued we will honour, and those remaining will be on a first come first served basis on the day.
We are confident that the size of the hall and the limited numbers attending will help to mitigate the risk, however we do recognise that it’s a personal choice. Any questions please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you
Diane & Anne
We are Back!
At last….We will re-open on Tuesday 14th September at 10 am. Things may look/feel a little different while we find our feet. Please bear with us.
- You will need to have a valid NHS Covid pass and confirm that you are symptom free or a lateral flow test less than 24 hours old uploaded to the NHS app.
- Fees have unfortunately increased slightly. Adult and 1st child is £4 all additional children are charged at £1-50
Please take a look at the document below which contain information you may find useful.
Any queries please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Babies and toddlers are welcome to bring mum/dad/ grandparents/carers for a chat and a coffee while they play and make new friends.
We have baby toys, slides, rockers, books, building activities, jigsaws, role play, craft activities, dressing up and singing.
Children get a choice of drink and a snack, grownups get coffee or tea and biscuits.
Each Tuesday in the main Lomas Hall, 10 am to 11.30am
Adult and 1st child = £4-00
Each additional child £1-50
For more information please visit us at pre-school during school hours, or contact us – see contact page for details.